Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Business Manager and Chris at Northfield, we've found a 2.0GT Roc and ordered today, its a stock car and in Sheerness so it should be ready for pickup on Monday!

As a stock car it was a bigger spec than I'd originally planned, but it should be very very nice.

Pewter Grey
Winter Pack
Anthracite leather
RCD510 Dynaudio
DAB Radio
Parking Sensors
Sunroof
Carpet Mats
Bi-Xenons

I've also ordered the Premium Sill protectors and got them to chuck in some rubber mats for the winter as well.

It was the last car on Dialog with Bi-Xenons, and after driving a DSG yesterday I decided Parking sensors were a must have.

There are a few more left - one Black, couple of Pewter, 1 Candy, 1 Sumatra and at least 1 Viper. Chris needs to sell one more new car to make his target so come on guys, help him out if you can :)

The Part-Ex offer on my TT was reasonable, and I got the 10% discount BM was offering on friday last.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it should be fun! The way I look at it, I've met my budget as the leather and sunroof were free!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
R6BTT on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks to Business Manager and Chris at Northfield, we've found a 2.0GT Roc and ordered today, its a stock car and in Sheerness so it should be ready for pickup on Monday!

As a stock car it was a bigger spec than I'd originally planned, but it should be very very nice.

Pewter Grey
Winter Pack
Anthracite leather
RCD510 Dynaudio
DAB Radio
Parking Sensors
Sunroof
Carpet Mats
Bi-Xenons
Nice spec.. well done, I hope you will both be very happy together ;)

Do you mind me asking what was the final price, what you got trade in and how you financed the rest?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
£23743.19 - around 10% off but it gets complicated with taxable and non-taxable items and stuff that isn't discountable.

65% retained value on my TT after 2.5 years :) on the p/ex - happy with that.

Steve, you coming over as well !!!! Cool. About time you stopped being 'sensible' with a 1.9TDi!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts