Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spent Sunday washing and waxing my Roc. Took it down to the town centre by the old Coventry Cathedral and took some snaps.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Stunning pics Nav! I get my candy white one end of this month! Lookign forward to it!

What time of day were these taken, I always find people in the way whatever I am doing :|

·
Registered
78 Posts
yeah, cool pictures :)

Are you a photographer by trade? they look pretty professional.
Got any hi-res scans - minus the numberplate of course! They would make some good desktops!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, but i mustn't take all the credit for the pics.Although i scouted the location, my dad who's a photographer by trade took them with a new camera he bought a few days ago. It was the 1st time he used it, and unfortunately the camera was not set up to the correct ISO, the the hi-res pics aren't what they should be.

Skippy, i bet you can't wait. Its well worth the wait, trust me! The pics where taken about 3pm on sunday afternoon, had plenty of people and cars pass, just had to be patient!

·
Registered
484 Posts
savage

·
Registered
7 Posts
amazing pictures!!! could you take some more in better resolution? I would set it as wallpapers :roll:

·
Banned
86 Posts
i reckon those are some of the best pics i have seen of a roc, ironic having a german car outside the cathedral they flattened

·
Registered
150 Posts
penfold said:
i reckon those are some of the best pics i have seen of a roc, ironic having a german car outside the cathedral they flattened
But it was built in Portugal! :ugeek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts