Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hello to all,

I picked up my Rising Blue 2.0 Tsi last week. Its an ex VW Management car and came with satnv, pan sunroof, leather, winter pak, parking sensors, just the spec I was looking for.

Having driven the car for a week now, i can honestly it is the best all round car i have owned, great value, sublime drive, plenty of power, and ofcourse a real headturner at the moment :D :lol:

Found this forum extremely useful, so thanks to all those involved in setting it up.

Still not seen many around where I live, only 2 in a week, both white.

Not had chance to take any decent pics taken yet, will post some ASAP, but here's one i took at the dealers when I picked her up :)

01052009001-001.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Lovely car mate and great spec. Im sure you have a big grin, I remember the first week I had mine, would go for a pint of milk and come back an hour later! :lol: My wife was beginning to think I was having an affair!!! :D :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I actually let my wife have her first go in it today.....I adjusted the seats and reversed it out of the drive for her, what a gent eh....bulls**t, more like i was a nervous wreck and wanted to keep it simple for her!!!

It came back in one piece, and no kerbed alloys!!!........and then it was my go again :lol:

Your car looks awesome, great colour,nice wheels, the archs are nicely filled out. I'm thinking of a remap, but ill play with her as she is for now :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
CroydonVW said:
Thanks, I actually let my wife have her first go in it today.....I adjusted the seats and reversed it out of the drive for her, what a gent eh....bulls**t, more like i was a nervous wreck and wanted to keep it simple for her!!!

It came back in one piece, and no kerbed alloys!!!........and then it was my go again :lol:

Your car looks awesome, great colour,nice wheels, the archs are nicely filled out. I'm thinking of a remap, but ill play with her as she is for now :D
You mean you let her go off on her own in your new motor!!! If I did that nervous energy would have consumed me and I might have done something crazy like hoover the lounge repeatedly :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fortunately the footie was on and I was an avid Man City supporter for the afternoon!!! :twisted: But there was a few trips to the window with a look down the street...........as if that was gonna make her get back any quicker!!! :roll:

I think its time for a second car in the house!!! ;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
So do I - but then I would, wouldn't I? :D

That makes three in Rising Blue in our area - saw another one in Purley a few weeks back (think it was RB, but it was dark at the time so not 100% sure).

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I looked for ages at all the colours.....and blue came out top, white was a distant second and black third. I havent seen another blue one anywhere yet, mind u, ive only seen another 3 in total, still got that feeling of uniqueness....and she's still turning heads :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
I let my wife have my car for a week while I went away. She took it to her mates in Leeds and let her drive it about a bit. Yep "bloody nervous." Still get wrong now, because as I was greeted by wife at the airport, I give her a quick pec, then checked around the car. Oops, it just came naturally!

·
Registered
34 Posts
CroydonVW said:
I looked for ages at all the colours.....and blue came out top, white was a distant second and black third. I havent seen another blue one anywhere yet, mind u, ive only seen another 3 in total, still got that feeling of uniqueness....and she's still turning heads :D
I've only seen five others in total, and three of them over here on the continent whilst away on a tour in our motorhome (one blue and two white over here, one blue and one silver back in UK). Missing mine whilst away - wife thinks I'm truly sad! :roll:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Maybe not so much now - seen two silvers and a black within the last three days! :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I saw a black 09 reg today, tried catching upto him, but he was obviously having as much fun as me, and cudnt catch him :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.