Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just calculating discounts I'm being offered, but seeing as I'm only considering cars with xenons I need to know the original list cost before they were pulled from options?

Is anybody able to shead some precise light on my question? Dealers say "around £800" or "about £750", which is all well and good, but I'm trying to make sure I get the best deal possible! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
252 Posts
As of 1st Oct before the VAT reduction and Scirocco increase in price they were £845 inc VAT - I still have the original price list in PDF form both from July and October.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rehmondo said:
As of 1st Oct before the VAT reduction and Scirocco increase in price they were £845 inc VAT - I still have the original price list in PDF form both from July and October.
Cheers - many thanks :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
rehmondo said:
whats the price of winter with xenons as all the cars I've seen have leather, winter & xenons which will incur a winter price reduction - Kevin will need that for his calculations

·
Registered
252 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts