Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
The Interceptor said:
I want to enter but no car yet....only Golf GT :(
TIP: Get ur bikini on, nip down to the VW showroom, lie on the bonnet of their roc demonstrator and get the salesman to take a pic. You will DEFINETELY win and probably get unofficial member of the week!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
For sure I would be arrested......
but I would sure like to see the picture of imitebeurda with his bikini on on the bonnet of his roc. I do hope he has a red bikini with black stripes.......
^x^

·
Registered
145 Posts
maybe we could have an auction??????

·
Registered
145 Posts
He would have to shave his legs though.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imitebeurda said:
................Tell you all what, £100 in pledges to the scirocconet charity (thats new donations) by Sunday and I will do it!

Theres a deal for you!! :wtf: :shock: :eek: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Here's the link:-

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=604
i wondered when you were going to spot this :thumbup: now is it worth £100 quid, hang on i donated a £150 quid socket does that count??????????

·
Registered
172 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
Katmadam said:
For sure I would be arrested......
but I would sure like to see the picture of imitebeurda with his bikini on on the bonnet of his roc. I do hope he has a red bikini with black stripes.......
^x^
i would pay to see that :lol:
Believe me you wouldn't :eek: Red & Black doesn't do his complexion justice :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.