Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody done this yet? Basicaly i want to install rear parking sensors (no hole drilling btw). Obviously i need to remove the bumper.....

Just wondering if anyone knows of any hidden clips or socket size i'll need?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
\\chrome// said:
Has anybody done this yet? Basicaly i want to install rear parking sensors (no hole drilling btw). Obviously i need to remove the bumper.....

Just wondering if anyone knows of any hidden clips or socket size i'll need?

Thanks
I brought this up a wee while ago. I'm also interested in this system btu don't know how the bumper comes off. If you find out do me a favour and let me know? :p

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im guessing you have to take the wheel arch liners off and the boot trim inside. Thats how it was on my mini and mx5 anyway....

I'll take piccys if i get round to actually doing this ;)

·
Registered
484 Posts
from workin with vws prob a few torx inside the arch lining maybe take out the lights for more torxs and prob torxs under the car as well

·
Registered
227 Posts
easy... theres a few torx screws on the dirtsheets then two clips going upwards on the corners, a few torx underneith, and take the rear lights out (one plastic nut behind the trim) and slide it out, then theres 2 more screws there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.