Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Im still waiting for my roc manual's to reach me from the dealer, so just wanted to ask on here how to reset the MPG counter as im going on a long trip to tomorrow and want to see what miles per gallon she can do!

Cheers, Tim

·
Registered
34 Posts
If you have a multi-function steering wheel, you can reset the selected trip memory (either 1 or 2) by hold the 'ok' button for a second or two. This will reset all data stored (Ave. Speed, Elapsed Time, MPG etc.) in the selected trip memory

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
sciroccobs1 said:
If you have a multi-function steering wheel, you can reset the selected trip memory (either 1 or 2) by hold the 'ok' button for a second or two. This will reset all data stored (Ave. Speed, Elapsed Time, MPG etc.) in the selected trip memory
oops dont they all have the M/F wheel

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sciroccobs1 said:
Thanks that's super! I'll try that shortly :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.