Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is updated every 30 secs (i think) but you will need to refresh the page. Not spotted a Scirocco yet but if you do see anything interesting, take a screen shot and show us.

·
Registered
66 Posts
TonyIroc said:
BRW said:
TonyIroc said:
Finally that Skoda has moved and things are happening:
:lol: Was thinking the same thing.....
And then there was 2[/quote

Oh great........ two more days of watching them sat there. I hope not!! Bring on the Rocs!

·
Registered
66 Posts
No your not don't worry!!! Ive been looking too and nearly fell off my seat when i found this pic on the webcam.......

Trouble is, I don't know how to post pictures and been trying to read up on it!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BRW said:
No your not don't worry!!! Ive been looking too and nearly fell off my seat when i found this pic on the webcam.......

Trouble is, I don't know how to post pictures and been trying to read up on it!! :lol:
There is a guide here for posting pics: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1108

You can right click and the ''save Image as'' to save the picture and then upload it. Problem is you have to be quick as if the image refreshed you'll end up saving the next image.

You can take a screen shot by pressing the ''print screen'' button on your keyboard. Then ''paste'' the screen shot to which ever image editor you use.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.