Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Yes that was me - may I add I was not in Mac Ds - in the Gym trying to keep fit.
Seems to be a few in and around Whitehaven - seen 2 white, 1 red, 1 sumatra (I think) - have we the best density of Rocs in the country.
Only had it a week - superb car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Scir_Peñon de Ifach said:
Yes that was me - may I add I was not in Mac Ds - in the Gym trying to keep fit.
Seems to be a few in and around Whitehaven - seen 2 white, 1 red, 1 sumatra (I think) - have we the best density of Rocs in the country.
Only had it a week - superb car!
yeah i know i watched you get in the car, i had my kids at the running track the are members of seaton athletic club, nice reg by the way
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Ok, cheers re the reg - I think it adds something - as well as cars quoted I have also seen your silver and another 09 rising blue that i've spotted a few times before I got mine.
btw my kids (now adults) used to train with Terry from Seaton AC - good man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scir_Peñon de Ifach said:
Ok, cheers re the reg - I think it adds something - as well as cars quoted I have also seen your silver and another 09 rising blue that i've spotted a few times before I got mine.
btw my kids (now adults) used to train with Terry from Seaton AC - good man.
yeah hes a top bloke its Stephen Terrys son trains them for high jump, we actually live in Brampton so its a bit of a haul for us but worth it, i very nearly bought that plate you have but ended up with S19OCO i also bought T200ROC but sold it on here,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
i have the sumatra lads seen a riseing blue at the taffic lights the other day and a white one have not seen the silver yet bet it looks smart i got mine last week and i'm well pleased with it :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I was after Rising blue but was told there was at least a 6 month waiting list and was told of that car out back and when i saw it i thaught ive got to have it, i got mine from local dealer as i have all my vw's i liked my golfs but the scirooco beats them hands down i have had the last two models at good specs but they just dont match. gona go and find a location at the weekend for a pic for the comp haha anything for a drive out :D :D :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sully said:
I was after Rising blue but was told there was at least a 6 month waiting list and was told of that car out back and when i saw it i thaught ive got to have it, i got mine from local dealer as i have all my vw's i liked my golfs but the scirooco beats them hands down i have had the last two models at good specs but they just dont match. gona go and find a location at the weekend for a pic for the comp haha anything for a drive out :D :D :D :D
i was the same i bought a stock car boll~~~~ to waiting 3 months
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top