Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Well after placing my order at the end of Feb, I am finally taking delivery tomorrow.

Having never really been interested or excited by cars (which is odd since I lease them for a living!) I have to say I am pretty stoked to be getting mine tomorrow.

Seems like I've waited ages and I think I finally understand where my customers are coming from when they moan and mess me about with specs.

I changed my spec about 4 times. Originally I ordered a diesel manual, but then I test drove the 2.0 GT DSG and it was a no brainer really. So glad I made that choice.

So in the end I went for... 2.0 GT DSG - Sumatra, Nav (no 6CD), Dynaudio, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Parking Sensors, Winter Pack, Scirocco Mats.

The only thing thats been bugging me is that the Bluetooth is not iPhone friendly. I've taken a punt on the basis that I hope apple will add RSAP support in a future software update or the ibluetooth project will get a workable hack for the phone going. If any of you have any more info to share on this I would be grateful?

Havent seen anyone else on here who says they got Sumatra - I originally went for Pewter but then went for Sumatra as it looked more funky. The dealer called me today to say it had arrived with him safe and sound and that it 'looked the nuts' in Sumatra.

Fingers crossed I agree with him!

Will try and post pics if I can.

Cheers.

Simon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good luck with your new car. I am in a similar situation, ordered end of Feb and arrived with dealer on Tuesday. Unfortunately I am just out of hospital after a knee op and cannot drive but hope with the aid of painkillers I will be able to pick the car up next week.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
shomer said:
I guess this is a more bandwidth friendly way to post the pics!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... 622301130/

Sumatra is stunning - so so glad I chose it over Pewter.

I didnt realise you could browse the iPhones media properly either - what a nice surprise.

Just need Apple to sort out this RSAP issue now....

Cheers.
Nice one. Look forward to seeing it!! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.