Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should have within the week I hope,but still no delivery date.Have been told so many different stories I no longer know what to believe.Am doing my bit for the environment by ordering 1.4 engine.This has been voted International engine of the year,also green of the year beating toyota prius.Concerned when ordered as I have got rid of my audi tt 3.2 quattro which was very quick.Can't wait! Ordered 11 weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Doing your bit for the environment and also your wallet. The 1.4 really is looking to be a good all rounder on here.

Welcome to the forum and hopefully they dont keep you waiting too much longer. Did you specify any nice toys on the car?

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hello Maxdude and welcome to the fold. I hope your wait is soon over and you can set about comparing and contrasting the roc against the TT.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.Ordered black pearl,fogs,parking sensors,carpets and 18"interlagos.Possibly a few more when driven for a while.My son has a cooper s and can't wait to get behind the wheel of the roc.His spec.is amasing though and has had it re-mapped.Will let you know his thoughts.

grandad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts