Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi me again.

You'll be glad to know I'm going to take the dive and get a roc after being persuded by you guys. ;)

Anyway now I have to go through the whole thing of getting one, I have to be honest though it won't be for a couple of month still paying loan off for the Golf GT TDi. But soon...

I thought I might as well start my research..........
If possible could people post pic's of their roc as I'm trying to choose a colour, I've only seen a black and a red in the flesh at the local dealer. So far the black wins slightly over the beige red.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mmmmmmm -!!!! No contest.

IMG_0983.jpg

All these Candy White boys can see what their missing!!! :mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
veeedubba said:
yep can see exactly whats missing in black ...the lines the detailing need I go on????
Strange but there appears to be an angle running from front to back on each side of the bonnet on mine - did you choose deleting this as an option or is this standard with white :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
283 Posts
LCM with you that the white in photos (not having seen one in the flesh) does not show the curves like some of the other colours, the blue shows em more though, ducks for cover :mrgreen:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm going to stick my neck out and plumb for Silver - got the best qualities of the white (highlights the front end arrangement and aggressive headlamps) but also shows off the curves in a way I don't think matte colours do...
:ugeek:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
why not be different and go for either sumatra or opel silver, both look proper with truffle. I swear it looks more expensive.

I'd still have white or viper though cos I'm tight and wouldn't pay for leather

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
LOL white all the way....

Black=Too Common
Salsa Red=Doesn't look good
Viper Green=Unlucky
Silver=Too plain

White=The future!.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Flux said:
LOL white all the way....

Black=Too Common
Salsa Red=Doesn't look good
Viper Green=Unlucky
Silver=Too plain

White=The future!.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

green is unlucky? what are you a gypo? you'l be telling me i need 'lucky white heather' next.
Salsa red does look good, you have to see these colours in the metal to appreciate them.
and 'ahem' given that their entire ad campaign was in white, and the amount of members on here and other forums who have one, im sorry to say...white is too common.
black is boring
silver is boring
blue ( both ) are unflattering.

it has to be green green green :mrgreen:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Albertz23

You bringing the green machine down to Buxton on Saturday???????????????

Or are you chicken!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
277 Posts
dont know, its a good two hour drive south for me, so much for being a 'northern' meet. what are the details?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've got the Scirocco Blues baby!

It was the colour VW choose to Advertise it for ages, therefore it is the only colour to have!

Plus I have seen other Roccos in Red, white, black and green on the road already.

Yet to see another blue!

:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts