Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my Cupra R sold today and it took me all of 15mins until I placed my ordered for a GT 2.0TDi in Candy White. Now I have to wait patiently until delivery..... I will be sure to be on the forum to whet my appetite until it arrives!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Top marks richjf - picked up miene 2 days ago - same colour and spec as yours (please don't live across the road from me - lol). Fingers crossed for a quick lead time... you'll enjoy every minute of it - well worth the wait.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
si-rocco said:
Top marks richjf - picked up miene 2 days ago - same colour and spec as yours (please don't live across the road from me - lol). Fingers crossed for a quick lead time... you'll enjoy every minute of it - well worth the wait.
i know what you mean i dreading another roc coming to my area :(

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
richjf said:
Well, my Cupra R sold today and it took me all of 15mins until I placed my ordered for a GT 2.0TDi in Candy White. Now I have to wait patiently until delivery..... I will be sure to be on the forum to whet my appetite until it arrives!!!
Welcome along to the forum. Hope the wait isn't too long but at least you can be kept entertained here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.