Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've got S14 OCO held on a retention certificate and I'm offering it for sale. I'm open to offers with the accepted price including transfer fee, all inclusive.

I've also got the plates made up, if you're interested. They are marked with SCO, not "GB", though of course, the reg is valid for any vehicle currently registered or being registered new in England, Scotland or Wales.

Drop me and email offer if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
atayub said:
Not to burst any bubbles here, but just went on the DVLA site http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/ ... &x=97&y=12 searched for "S13OCO" and it is available for £245 which is v cheap for something which looks more like the car name.
It's worth buying as an investment. I bought S18 OCO from the DVLA about a month ago for £245 and I have already been offered £400 for it from a numberplate dealer.

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No bubbles burst Attayub, I bought it then decided I might prefer another plate on the car, a more personal one my father also had on retention.

Aye, there are other registrations which appear more similar to the word "Scirocco" (in some folk's eyes), but I'm not interested in competing against them, just in returning this one back to the marketplace for anyone that wants it.

If anyone's interested, drop a message my way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.