Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Haven't updated here in ages, but its due!

I hated the weak fitment with these wheels...

Had this roller taken on the way to Ultimate Dubs, my first one anyone has taken and I just happened to see it on Instagram and spoke to the kids and got a copy :alright

and then a week later, I got new wheels! 9.5 et33 all round, on the front I clear the coilover by 3mm. Put 235/35/19 tyres on, a bit of stretch but nothing major. The fitment could be better and I was saying 'ahh but this is a daily' however I am going to get bigger spacers and dial in some more camber now haha!

Pictures taken on an old iphone whilst car was parked on a hill makes the height look goofy and lame.

Actual height when flat is the tyres are basically inline with arches, maybe a little lower. These are the least flattering pictures ever, but until I get my DSLR back off a friend these are the best I can get!

Few showing poke (if any), fitment etc..
Front, with -1 camber:

Rear with -3.5:

As soon as there is a warm dry day the car will be going 10mm lower, its currently been lowered about 65/70mm.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Looking good,how you finding the ride comfort / handling with the 19'' ?

You forgot to continue the number plate blanking towards the end of p2 :whistle:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
miniman said:
Looking good,how you finding the ride comfort / handling with the 19'' ?

You forgot to continue the number plate blanking towards the end of p2 :whistle:
19's plus cheapish coilovers and tyres with stretch makes for poor ride comfort...however the handling is pretty good.

I am not bothered by ride comfort really as long as it looks and handles good. Im only 19 so my back can handle long journeys in uncomfortable cars for a few more years haha!

And yeah, I got lazy :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Few pictures from a meet the other day at North Weald:

Me and Phils:

Spot the low car...

Finally my favourite picture of the day:

·
Registered
38 Posts
BenTheWombRaider said:
Flux said:
We'll have to have a mini meet when Im back mate :thumbup:
Yeah definitely...I dont see many people on here from down around the essex kind of area so would be good! :thumbup:
Im not too far from you I think :wave: The car looks great mate! shame I missed the meet the other week :thumbdown:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
asquires1 said:
BenTheWombRaider said:
Flux said:
We'll have to have a mini meet when Im back mate :thumbup:
Yeah definitely...I dont see many people on here from down around the essex kind of area so would be good! :thumbup:
Im not too far from you I think :wave: The car looks great mate! shame I missed the meet the other week :thumbdown:
Sorry only just seen this buddy, thanks! i'm sure we will see eachother at various meets, I know there is a stance one at north weald soon :thumbup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Need to run a skinnier tyre amongst other things to get the front lower but here it is on air ride:

My Car being a little attention whore:

Me standing next to my car with my trusty lucozade haha!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts