Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just outside lisburn...

I saw your motor sitting in newcastle on fri imitebeurda....

Looks well!!!

I should be collecting mine this week... lowered and hopefully with full milltek turbo back - If it all arrives in time...

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Nice one Martyn, yeh I work in Newcastle on a friday. Im from Dromore, there is a VW meet the 2nd monday of the month at Sprucefield (McDonalds) if you are interested. Who are you getting to do your work (lowering/exhaust)??

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Martyn said:
Philips are doing the work before I lift the car....

Springs have already been dropped in....

Where did you get yours mapped? Was it by your lad in drumbo?
Yep, McVicker Rallying, he is the local Superchips agent, just off the hillhall road, he has done four cars for me now. Dont forget scirocconet members get a 10% discount from superchips.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Chalkie said:
imitebeurda said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: wow, thats amazing Chalkie, I see a detailni van in the background, I take it they did it for you. If you dont mind me asking how much was it?
Thanks mate, I sent you a pm with details.
Hi Chalkie just curious to the same answer if it aint an ignorant question (how much) you can pm it to me if you don't mind. By the way looks absolutely amazing really really shiny :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.