·
Registered
40 Posts
NIce car, enjoy! Like the Individual leather! :thumbup:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Also fitted LEDs to the rear plate lights (cheers Rocco71), needs a clean and then some better pics.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Nice one :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
really like it love the blue id have picked that if my last car wasnt blue :thumbup:

Really like the plates are they actually road legal in the uk ? or is it one of those if pulled just be plain stupid over it :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Been a while since I updated my own thread!

Firtsly, nope the plates aren't legal, they just velcro on/off for pics...

Stood up pretty well in the snow/crappy weather but as soon as it cleared and the roads were ok I happened to give it a booting and hit an owl at some pace. Resulted in a cracked lower bumper lip and smashed grille, it also made the undertray plastic shatter. Owl had seen better days too :thumbdown:

Haven't driven it much since and now working away so preparing everything for when I get home in May:

Front Window Tints
R-Line spoiler
R-Line side skirts
R-Line diffuser
An AwesomeScott's gloss black grille

Finally going to fit the H&R springs (most likely at Awesome) after the Main Stealer had thrown a curveball at me with a sucking-in-through-teeth 'warranty' related quote :crazy:

Want some BBS LM style alloys at some point

cheers, Sam.

·
Registered
409 Posts
your pics look great,, and I love the seats !

i think the suspension mod is just essential with a capital E,

personally im going to get it done on the way home from picking my one up, i dont want anyone to see until its done

i'm having eibachs though, i prefer the enhanced stance that they give..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Flux said:
Sweet pic mate... Really nice car/spec... The number plates are illegal though :?
Cheers dude. Lol I don't drive with the Germans on, Velcro ftw! :thumbup:

Posted from a mobile device via SciroccoNet Wireless

·
Registered
262 Posts
jeffwoodxxx said:
your pics look great,, and I love the seats !

i think the suspension mod is just essential with a capital E,

personally im going to get it done on the way home from picking my one up, i dont want anyone to see until its done

i'm having eibachs though, i prefer the enhanced stance that they give..
You know what the Scirocco is called when it leaves the factory?

Offroc :lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
rob-p said:
Love that leather! On the subject of the plates, a company called dubmeister do them but theres are UK road legal
http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/uk-legal-pressed-metal-plates/uk-legal-plates/ :thumbup:
Cheers for that. I've recently become disinterested with the Rocco as it suffered some harsh luck (puncture, stone smashing my screen and a running with a badger). All sorted out now and fresh again so booked it in to get detailed and then off for some fresh photos. :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
How slack of me, no updates for months!

Awaiting fitment; LED Smoke/Red Tail Lights, 19" Dished Rims, Metal pedal set, splitter and some more German plates (badger took out my last front one)

Already done

Pipercross Filter fitted, made a slight noise change.

Swapped out the Fogs for 19 LED variants CANBUS friendly.

Wasn't happy with the intensity of the 2 LED Sidelights so upgraded them to 5 LED versions.

Replaced all the interior 'yellow' lighting with the white LEDs

And I've had 2 windscreens in 4 weeks also before I left for work in August!! :doh:

Now just looking forward to finishing it off and actually driving it again. :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Looking very good pal! Stay interested with it and it'll look awesome. Are you mainly interested in cosmetic mods or are you doing some performance ones too?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Cheers. Will get the visual stuff sorted and then looking at FMIC setup and DPF delete. Revo mapping was done after 300 miles :)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Dammmnnn, it's not till you see pic's like this that you remember how high the standard springs set the car! :wtf: Nice festive touch btw ;)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
My thoughts exactly! At least I've got a little more clearance and the HRs and 19s are safe.

Not seen any other Christmas mods yet...

21 - 40 of 49 Posts