Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1430

Theres a pic. also I bought VW roundels of ebay for £12, doesnt sound mch but IMHO makes a huge difference, makes the wheels look more OEM. Just be sure to measure the diameter of the centre cap before you purchase. What are your wheels, mine are 19 inch Riviera HS's 8.5J fronts and 9.5J rears. Running 235/35 fronts and 265/30 rears. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
RVennu said:
imitebeurda said:
RVennu said:
worst rims i've ever seen under a car
Wouldnt go that far TBH, saw a black Audi A3 today on "hand" painted pink rims............... :shock: :?
these rims make the roc look lika a sport escalade
Each to their own and all that but I have to say they just don't look right to me. Stick out way too much and with the tyres being too narrow it emphasises the the rim of the wheel way too much. This is only my opinion. I didn't like them when I saw them on Andy's car either. But hey, one man's meat is another man's poison so enjoy! :p

·
Registered
138 Posts
chelle said:
that's just convinced me that i definately don't want deep dish wheels on my rocco :lol: sorry ;)
im just not really keen on the euro scene, but each to there own, if we all had the same taste we would all have the same car and would be a very boring site, contant agreeing and no diversity don't ya think?

·
Registered
276 Posts
youvebinaced said:
chelle said:
that's just convinced me that i definately don't want deep dish wheels on my rocco :lol: sorry ;)
im just not really keen on the euro scene, but each to there own, if we all had the same taste we would all have the same car and would be a very boring site, contant agreeing and no diversity don't ya think?
yeah of course! totally agree :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Must have to be very careful when reverse parking as the back wheels stick out so much... especially when there's no tyre on the edge of the wheel! One slip, and they're kurbed!

I think I'd prefer if the back wheels were the same as the fronts! Not really a deep dish fan - but each to their own.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.