·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Awesome forum glad i came across it.
Im based in Sa
My Roc will be arriving soon end of June :D cant wait
I have been looking at different options regarding my Intake.
Have been in contact with Forge they still in there testing phases.
What are you guys currently running and what can you'll recommend.
Trying to get everything ready before my Roc arrives.
Please can you'll post links to the different options

Ta

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Looks like it should fit okay. It looks quite like a K&N induction kit though, do you know if it is an oiled filter? (some people have reported problems with oiled induction kits on VW's). Personally after seeing what other guys did and reading reviews of various products I went for the Carbino system (think the carbon fibre looks cool) a bit more expensive but reportedly good results, and you do have to pay for the carbon fibre.

http://www.nicheconversions.com/shop/pr ... =62&man=29

Will let you know what I think when I receive it and get it fitted. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imitebeurda said:
Looks like it should fit okay. It looks quite like a K&N induction kit though, do you know if it is an oiled filter? (some people have reported problems with oiled induction kits on VW's). Personally after seeing what other guys did and reading reviews of various products I went for the Carbino system (think the carbon fibre looks cool) a bit more expensive but reportedly good results, and you do have to pay for the carbon fibre.

http://www.nicheconversions.com/shop/pr ... =62&man=29

Will let you know what I think when I receive it and get it fitted. ;)
Waiting for a response from them to weather its an oiled or dry filter also read up quite abit about VW'S having issues with oiled filters.
Yah looks alot like the K&N induction. please keep me posted on the Carbino system on gains etc
Thanks man

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.