Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No entries as yet for the Scirocco class in the Show n Shine or Concours area at GTI International June 27-28, but still not too late (free gate ticket for advance entries). No charge to enter Show n Shine or Concours on the day. Doesn't have to be modified, just nicely presented...

Also welcome on the quarter-mile Sprint if anyone wants to give it some stick... ;)

www.gtiinternational.co.uk

·
Registered
173 Posts
TonyIroc said:
chr15 said:
I am considering entering, cars looking pretty tidy at the mo :shh:
Any further thoughts on this one?
I have a stand space on 'the other forum' :lol: as I wanted to go anyway.

Don't think I will enter the show and shine now to be honest as it's easy just parking on a stand and I have 3 mates with me and I don't really want the hassle of extreme cleaning up there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
was a good show today, mainly trade stand rocs today more owners tomorrow, may even take mine for a blast on 1/4 mile in the morning :mrgreen:

·
Registered
285 Posts
Went yesterday, there was a fella in a standard silver scirocco managed a 6.8 0-60. Saw the Revo stand and there was one of our friends' rocs with the vinyl. Looking superb in Rising with 260odd BHP I must say, though we didn't see it down the 1/4 mile... Spent a few quid on the autoperfection stand. They were there with great advice for the beginner. All in all a super day.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Some pictures...

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b177/ ... al%202009/

I went for the sunday. Shame there weren't more roccos from both this or 'another forum' there but was a great day.

I think Central had 7 cars on there stand and the roc seemed popular with trade stands with KW, VW dealers, Niche, Milteck and Revo all having sciroccos there.

Colour selection was limited with 2 vipers, 1 black and the rest an equal split between white and blue there on sunday. Think i head there was a silver one there on the saturday.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.