Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Limited to 100 units as part of the Collectors' Edition Series.

Oryx White colour. Xenon headlights are fitted, so is an electronic panoramic sunroof and special 19-inch alloy wheels with a polished surface. Inside it features Berry White leather and kit like radio/ navigation system.

scirocco-collectors-edition.jpg

vw-scirocco-collectors.jpg

scirocco-collectors-interior.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9081128.007 ... -for-essen

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
white reminds me of the scirocco scala all them years ago, prefer those wheels to be a darker titanium colour

·
Registered
76 Posts
Looks dear ?

Never keep those seats clean, leather or not.

My new wheels were not too bad, but wouldn't fancy trying to get them again, OUCH!

·
Registered
142 Posts
gt1 said:
Yes to the wheels although the brake discs look too small there, no to the interior.
Sorry, but a big YES to the interior. Sort of similar to the C30 R Design which was briefly considered before going for the roc. This is better

·
Registered
277 Posts
i also considered the c30 T5, i quite liked the half white R Design interior too, its a thumbs up from me.

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
Flux said:
I also wonder if you'll be able to get a part number for those 19" wheels =)
Surely you could just get the 18s treated and it wouldn't look too far off....might be quite expensive though.... :problem:

·
Premium Member
2,316 Posts
pat15312 said:
I can put you in touch witha guy who will do them for £70 a corner, i get discount :)
Sounds not too bad, might consider it in the future! Will def be getting it lowered first if anything...

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I must say I like that. If I could get those polished rims with a wider rear option they would be perfect for the summer/show season :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts