Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
For me i reckon the Catalina Blue that appears on the Touran would look superb on a Roc....all personal taste of course. Am I correct in thinking the tendency to fairly subdued colour ranges is due to environment restrictions on paint composition in europe/ germany?

·
Registered
252 Posts
business manager said:
If you could order your Scirocco in any colour which would it be?
The Kingfisher Blue Audi offer on TTS/S3/R8 - probably offer it on all vehicles but I saw it on an R8 2 weekends ago and the paint job (Kingfisher Blue) was a 2.5k option!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well as I said in that other thread, I do like the mat black of the Heiniger Concept and lately (since I ordered my Pewter roc anyway) Ive seen some other really nice Greys and Graphites that I wouldn't have minded.

It's funny though, the best looking White car I've ever seen has to be the roc.
I definitely think that out of all the available options White does it the most justice. I just have my own reasons for not ordering White and am really happy I went with Pewter.

I also quite like a pale powdery Yellow that I saw the other day on an Audi A3 (I think it was) though I'm not sure about that colour on a roc.

However, if Father Christmas really did exist I'm sure I'd ask him for something like this......
Bluebottle copy.jpg

Is that anything like Kingfisher rehmondo?

Attachments

·
Registered
658 Posts
I am happy with my salsa Red... but if given the choice of any colour, id like it in tht BRIGHT Orange tht Audi do the S3 in........... Nice!!!

Lou :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Pearlescent white would be pretty cool........... ;)
If the white had been Pearlescent or metallic I might have been tempted but not as a solid.

·
Registered
302 Posts
business manager said:
Solid white much nicer then pearl which just looks a little bit chav
Don't know, never knowingly seen a white car with pearl or metallic paint TBH, my point is really I wouldn't buy any car with solid paint just my personal taste.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Giallo Midas or Arancio Atlas.

;)

:D :D :D

JayR

·
Registered
69 Posts
ha...also - not to dirty the thread but not posted in a white (and for those reading my avatar thingy)

MY CAR IS FINALLY COMING ON WEDNESDAY!!!

ordered november!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Audi made the UR Quattro in the pearlescent white in the late 80's early 90's... I was quite popular but imho was a load of gack!!!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I suppose I like the idea of a "different" colour, something that will stand out, make people take notice. But at the sametime I dont want anything too mad, remember seeing a dayglo pink mondeo a few years back, god the thing looked like a neon condom doing 70!!! So in essence what I was getting at was I would like a colour not dis-similar to the norm, but something that made people look twice........ :cool: if you know what I mean! As white is so popular, I thought pearlescent or metallic white might be a nice twist, BUT i would need to okay the colour first!! ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts