Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Im new here having just had the pleaseure of test driving the scirocco ive fallen in love with it!!

But why are there no decent deals to be had. The most i can get off my local dealer is £500!! Not enough to tempt me.

Has anyone else had any better luck?

Dave

·
Registered
252 Posts
Get a quote from a broker and get the dealer to match it :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Dave

I can vouch for Northfield - they have been great to deal with. There's a delivery miles Rising Blue onside, and a Viper in the showroom.
For orders on cars in stock for delivery before the end of March, they'll do approx 10% off.

I ordered mine on tuesday and should be picking it up on monday :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Guys

Thanks for all the advice. Northfield might be a bit far for me though as I live in West Yorkshire!

Will certainly give the online ammunition a go and see if that gets me anywhere.

Dave

·
Registered
142 Posts
Don't forget it is tough in the UK to get deals on cars made in Euros, hence the recent price increase. That said, any dealer would be keen to move an unsold vehicle

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
DaveT said:
Guys

Thanks for all the advice. Northfield might be a bit far for me though as I live in West Yorkshire!

Will certainly give the online ammunition a go and see if that gets me anywhere.

Dave
We can arrange delivery

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
business manager said:
DaveT said:
Guys

Dave
We can arrange delivery
Ive bobbed an email over to your man...just waiting a response.

Thanks for your help

Dave

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Gilbert Lawson in Manchester gave me a great quote from the off and I still managed to negotiate with them to go halves on the parking sensors.
See my spec for a good chunk off the list price. Manc's not far from West Yorks. West to East Yorks from Manc for my wife's car.

·
Registered
412 Posts
davet what i did was took a copy of whatcar magazine in and showed them the target price for the scirocco and they match it straight away, i actually did this in 2 seperate vw dealers and they both matched so i got £1000 off straight away. i'm not sure if things have changed much now because of the price increase though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I managed to get the panoramic roof, parking sensors and Dynaudio thrown in from my dealer, about £1,400 off. I'll also try and get him to throw the matt's in which shouldn't be a problem. I did order a few 'costly' options. I ordered a 2.0 TDI GT in Candy white with Leather Seats, Dvd/sat nav & Dynaudio, Bluetooth prep, Parking sensors and panoramic roof. Ordered mine two days before price increase in Feb and they phoned me up the other day saying it will be redy to pick up around 27th April so I'm very happy with them compared to some problems some fello rcoc owners have been having.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts