1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Like I said on Central.... Awesome! :cool:

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
That is so cool....... :cool: :cool: I wanted to go for 20's but didnt have the nerve!!! Ended up with 19.s, are those 9.5J rear and 8.5J front?? Take my word (from bitter experience!) watch out for potholes!!! oh, and regularly check the tyre sidewalls. I found on previous 20's that they were susceptible to break down.

·
Registered
79 Posts
imitebeurda said:
Take my word (from bitter experience!) watch out for potholes!!! oh, and regularly check the tyre sidewalls. I found on previous 20's that they were susceptible to break down.
Pics of a sidewall blowout on my lowered 306 cabby running on 17s (normal tyres are 15s) - proper brown trouser moment :eek: :shock:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Is it just me or do those tyres look like they are just about to pop off the bead, pot hole or no pothole?? I've seen some stretched tyres in my time but that is a step to far imho. I have to imagine what a track day would do to them!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wheels are 10" rear and 9" fronts!!!

Stretch is pretty minor really, 225/30 front and 245/30 rears.

They look more mental due to the lack o sidewall, they are sealing perfectly and are quite sound. :D

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Andy said:

They look more mental due to the lack o sidewall, they are sealing perfectly and are quite sound. :D
:shock: :shock: :shock: my 19's are 8.5 front with 235/35 and the rears are 9.5 with 265/30's sounds pretty stretched to me!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice wheels Andy, good choice. How much did these set you back if you dont mind me asking? What make are they? Im looking at getting some new wheels but just not sure what to go for. I was thinking wide, multi spokes

·
Registered
412 Posts
i'm not too keen on them, i think the car loses a bit of it's character now, the massive lip on the alloys looks a bit odd

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Andy said:
Loving that pic, would recommend, colour coded side strips and debadging, then either colour code the boot/bonnet badge or get them carbon fibred......... :cool:

Will look swwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeet!! :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Andy said:

Compliments for this awesome Rocco!
Do you perhaps know the offset of your rear wheels? I'm looking at some 8,5x19 and 9,5x19 wheels right now with offset 35, but for the 9,5x19 rear-axle there's also a ET 27 available. Your info could help me in my decision between offset 27 and 35...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts