Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our dealer has just confirmed that VW are putting up their prices across their entire range by upto 4%. On the Scirocco the increase is 3.92% and is effective from 25th Feb. Orders placed before that date will be fulfilled at the old price so if you are quick you should be ok!

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Nah i dont think this will happen its not the right time just because they sold a nice few Sciroccos in the recent months doesn't mean there retiring early!.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Odd seeing as our fleet company has just announced major 'manufacturer support' for the scirocco - i.e. a whopping discount.

Bit gutting, a month after the tax bill forced me into going for the 1.4...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Too be fair the prices haven't gone to far up, its not the dealerships fault if the prices are varying because the exchange rate for the euro has been an absolute dick atm for the pound so dealership prices aren't the problem plus the number for delivery boats from germany to england has dropped with the exsisting prices for transport rising because of their cut-backs, which as a consequence has increased vehicle delivery waiting time as well as prices at dealerships just to cope with the struggles across seas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts