Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a total of 9 Sciroccos on the road yesterday on my travels from leicestershire to hampshire... i think its becoming a bit too common now...
There was:
1 red
1 black
2 green
1 rising blue
4 white!!!

i also saw:
4 mk 5 golf gti's
2 mk 5 golf R32's
2 audi R8's
1 lamborghini gallardo
... and i actually saw a bugatti veyron on the A46!!! :yes:

was anybody on these road that I may have gone past yesterday:
A46, M1, M40, A505, M25, M3, A327, A3013

·
Registered
277 Posts
i was heading south on the M1 yesterday, from Newcastle to Nottingham ( got there at 1pm ) then from Nottingham to Surrey ( after about 4pm ), and then onto the graveyard that is the M25,

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah right i was heading in the same direction as you. i saw one bombing it past me whilst going through twist, turney a wooded area. looked immense!
however there is a chav in Melton Mowbray (where i live) that has a viper green 2.0 tsi. i was in the lane next to him the other day at some traffic lights and he about pulled a burnout at the lights... prick...
im sure your a much better scirocco owner! :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
glad I'm not the only one doing that :lol:

went to Cirencester & Oxford Bank Holiday weekend and didn't see one !

·
Registered
454 Posts
I was on the M25 yesterday between J19-25 around midday. I didn't see any others though mind you I was a bit busy playing with an XKR!! :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Quicksilver said:
Saw two Essex Vipers at the weekend. Both at dealers. One on a roundabout at Chelmsford near the Widford Estate and the other at the roundabout at Snakes Lane Southend on Sea
I've seen the Southend Viper at Snakes Lane too. Can't wait until I get mine. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've seen 2 in a week and a half in Rochdale, both white GT's, one diesel, one a 2.0 petrol. Im always looking out for em, sort of hoping i don't see any, cos i love being centre of attention lol ;) had an BMW M3 very interested yesterday as he was literally up my backside. So i held ma revs at 3k, then floored it and left him for dust :-D Either he was a crap driver, it wasnt a real M3, or M3's are crap....i'll go for the latter :lol: :lol: I'm sure if we weren't on urban roads, he would have left me standing, but we were and he didnt so one nil to the Roc :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
CroydonVW said:
I've seen 2 in a week and a half in Rochdale, both white GT's, one diesel, one a 2.0 petrol. Im always looking out for em, sort of hoping i don't see any, cos i love being centre of attention lol ;) had an BMW M3 very interested yesterday as he was literally up my backside. So i held ma revs at 3k, then floored it and left him for dust :-D Either he was a crap driver, it wasnt a real M3, or M3's are crap....i'll go for the latter :lol: :lol: I'm sure if we weren't on urban roads, he would have left me standing, but we were and he didnt so one nil to the Roc :D
My money would be on it being a 318i with M series badges and mirrors, would have left that for dust in any rocco... :p

·
Registered
88 Posts
And a bonnet cos it had an alien looking bump on it!!! Possibly a bit of wishfull thinking, but wotever it was was left zooming out on my VW badge !! :D :lol: :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.