Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Interesting, I knew that the DSG box was 0.1 second quicker 0-62mph than the manual, but I did not realise that the manual was 1mph quicker top end, 146mph v 145mph. Although I am not quite sure where I can test that out :? Anyone with a 2.0tsi DSG fancy a trip to the autobahn?? :D

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
shooms said:
Hmmm....

Theoretical Range to Empty - 409 miles
The MFD quoted me 295 miles when I filled up last night :shock: :oops:
when i filled up last night i had done 335miles and the computer said i had 75 miles left, and my average mpg was 35, its possible, mind ive got the air con off and the super dooper petrol in the tank, ill fire up the aircon this time and see what i get

·
Registered
79 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
shooms said:
Hmmm....

Theoretical Range to Empty - 409 miles
The MFD quoted me 295 miles when I filled up last night :shock: :oops:
when i filled up last night i had done 335miles and the computer said i had 75 miles left, and my average mpg was 35, its possible, mind ive got the air con off and the super dooper petrol in the tank, ill fire up the aircon this time and see what i get
I only fill up with V Power but do have my aircon on & although I've now got 1000 miles on the clock I have been 'enjoying' it rather spiritedly since the off :oops: :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.