Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To mark the arrival of our 450th member, SciroccoNet along with Northfield Volkswagen Cirencester (http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/retailers/454) have launched a new competition.

Anyone who registers can enter for FREE, simply by posting below to show your interest.

The Prize is a choice of ONE of the following options:

Option 1: Your first Scirocco service free! This would be the first longlife service including oil & filter change worth between £250 to £300. Alternatively, equivalent value service available on all other VW models.
Option 2: A choice of either: Steel Door Sills, Mud flaps or Car Mats for your VW.
Option 3: £100 towards VW merchandise (http://www.volkswagenmerchandise.co.uk).

As you can see, we’ve tried to please everyone but there can only be one winner. The competition is open to all registered users who show their interested by posting below.

Terms & Conditions

1. No cash alternative is available.
2. The prize is non-transferable.
3. Prize is open to UK and Rep. of Ireland residents only.
4. Option 1. Non service items or Brake Fluid Change would be chargeable on top of this. The winner would have to bring and collect their car to VW Cirencester.
5. Option 2 & 3. Please note that non stock items can take a long time to deliver. Your chosen item(s) will be dispatched as soon as available. Items are supplied by VW Cirencester and as such not all items on website are available.

The competition closes on the 09 March 2009 and the winner will be drawn at random and announce here.

Thanks again to Jon Greenwood (aka Business Manager) at Northfield Volkswagen Cirencester.

Good Luck!!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Count me in!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anything posted here counts so feel free to post pics of your car (scirocco or not), jokes etc etc as this may be a long list.

·
Registered
484 Posts
count me in i think the winnner should b the person with the highest posts :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 125 Posts