Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*** UPDATE *** Please note our T-Shirt range is temporaraliy unavailable. We will keep you updated as to when we will resume order ***

The SciroccoNet T-Shirt is now available to order in a choice of colours and sizes.

We also have fitted t-shirts for the ladies.

Priced at just £9.95 each plus P&P.

For more details or to place an order see http://www.scirocconet.co.uk/new/index.php/merchandise

·
Registered
572 Posts
where the one to go with the viper then :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
nice shirts will get one ordered and be wearing it at le mans this year!

im all for getting the scirocconet name about but i think they might look better with just thr car image on the front then maybe the addy on the back?

not complaining just me 2p!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Essexbird said:
where the one to go with the viper then :lol:
We actually tried but our supplier didnt have a similar green

RobRoc said:

im all for getting the scirocconet name about but i think they might look better with just thr car image on the front then maybe the addy on the back?

Not a bad suggestion at all. I'll look into it.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RobRoc said:

Not a bad suggestion at all. I'll look into it.
OK guys the T-shirts will now be available in the same colours with the web address on the back as well and at no extra cost. Those who have already placed orders will be contacted via PM to see if they would like to switch or not.

Tony

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice - just bought a couple - do you think they will be here by Saturday to wear to the SC meet? teehee!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LCM said:
Nice - just bought a couple - do you think they will be here by Saturday to wear to the SC meet? teehee!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: That would be nice but the orders are only processed at the end of each month in order to keep the costs down.

Only a week to go if you want to be included in this months run.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm going to order a couple. The new design looks great :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine arrived today.
My view: Very smart :D

My wife's: "Christ, will stop going on about this s*dding car, you haven't even got it yet......" :!:

Nice in red.

S

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.