Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm from Aberdeen and would go to a meet if available. They were usually held at Stirling services although the next one may be in Fife.

I've been to a few Celica-Club meets in the past 4 years and it is always good to meet up with fellow members and make new friends, only difference would be because most Scirocco owners probably won't do much in way of mods initially we will just have to settle with admiring all the different colours (hopefully!) on show, there was quite a few different generations (5,6,& 7 including GT4 versions) of the Celica and most were modded to varying degrees including mine.

·
Registered
39 Posts
im in ! ......only problem not got ma roc , yet, hopefully end of june, one question r roc diesel owners allowed to go.........lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'm from Edinburgh - got mine back in October :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Glasgow and just taken delivery on Thursday.

Knockhill's usually a good place for these kind of meets - maybe one of the hot hatch days?

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'm in Aberdeen aswell, but offshore a lot and got feckin heaps of stuff on at weekend etc this summer, so prob wouldnt attend any meets. Unless it was a big VW show.

There is the Biggar show coming up though. . . . http://www.volksfling.co.uk/

That'd be a good one to arrange a meet, as there will be more to look at than just a few scirocco's, plus you'd get plenty interest from other folk.

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
vanhynds said:
im in ! ......only problem not got ma roc , yet, hopefully end of june, one question r roc diesel owners allowed to go.........lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :l
nope sorry

·
Registered
39 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
vanhynds said:
nope sorry
Shocker. :roll:

Let's leave it to the Scots to decide shall we?

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Fraser said:
sciroccorocket said:
vanhynds said:
nope sorry
Shocker. :roll:

Let's leave it to the Scots to decide shall we?
MEEEEOW i was born in Dumfries :roll:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm getting tetchy over this diesel/petrol argument aren't?! :oops:

That volksfling sounds quite interesting, and there's some goods roads around there too. Has anybody been previously? It looks like it's geared towards older models.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
tattiesoup said:
I'm starting to get a conscious about getting a diesel now,will I have to hide it when the peetrolheads are about?
Hope to get the roc in a few weeks,then I'll tell savage & rocket all about it!!! :mrgreen:
Dont be feeling conscious, be a "loud and proud" diesel head matey!!! ;) :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm from Aberdeen, I get my white 2.0 TSI GT in white with black heated leather on 1st September, already got ideas for it, I want to girly it up a little with swarovski crystal parts i.e. badges and gear knob but that's all as don't want it looking too much! this is the gear knob i'm after

http://xymotorsport.myweb.hinet.net/log ... 20knob.jpg

And I want to get it remapped, my chum is getting about 275bhp out of his mk5 golf gti at the moment so he's giving me ideas on how to get the most out of my engine as it's the same engine as he has in his car :D

Dod, Andy and Sam63... what colour sciroccos do you have? any mods? I've seen a white, blue and black one going about up here and heard there is a white one with deep dish alloys that I'm yet to see for myself! kinda gutted someone got the deep dish wheels up here before me ;)

·
Registered
618 Posts
chelle said:
heard there is a white one with deep dish alloys that I'm yet to see for myself! kinda gutted someone got the deep dish wheels up here before me ;)
haha, that deep dished one is mine ;)

Got a few tweaks done so far, few more planned but they'll be getting kept quiet until its all done :cool:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Andy said:
chelle said:
heard there is a white one with deep dish alloys that I'm yet to see for myself! kinda gutted someone got the deep dish wheels up here before me ;)
haha, that deep dished one is mine ;)

Got a few tweaks done so far, few more planned but they'll be getting kept quiet until its all done :cool:
:shock: fancy a swap? :lol: so nice!

well seeing as the majority of us on this post seem to be from aberdeen i think we should hold the meet up here ;) :lol:

·
Registered
302 Posts
chelle said:
I'm from Aberdeen, I get my white 2.0 TSI GT in white with black heated leather on 1st September, already got ideas for it, I want to girly it up a little with swarovski crystal parts i.e. badges and gear knob but that's all as don't want it looking too much! this is the gear knob i'm after

http://xymotorsport.myweb.hinet.net/log ... 20knob.jpg

And I want to get it remapped, my chum is getting about 275bhp out of his mk5 golf gti at the moment so he's giving me ideas on how to get the most out of my engine as it's the same engine as he has in his car :D

Dod, Andy and Sam63... what colour sciroccos do you have? any mods? I've seen a white, blue and black one going about up here and heard there is a white one with deep dish alloys that I'm yet to see for myself! kinda gutted someone got the deep dish wheels up here before me ;)
Mine is black, no plans for any Mods - spent the last 5 years modding my Celica but no intentions to do anything to the Roc as it looks so good as it is, mine will be easy to spot as the last 3 letters on my number plate spell - SAM :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.