Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
davidscirocco said:
love your shadow chrome rims m8 ;) :thumbup: i wonder how will it look with a white roc :think: :p
Better than black rims IMO ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Great work fella just cant wait to get my hands on mine now. I was originally going to go for a REVO remap but for some reason today im tempted to go for the APR hmm decisions :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Schweet! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
We'll have to get you on a trackday to see how your baby compares to Daz in real conditions :)

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Thats a different grill Der.
Its sits flush and doesn`t edge out like Scottys.
IMO I like Scottys version but then saw that one but the guy was German so no idea where his grill came from :think:

·
Registered
618 Posts
The fog light grilles are seperate to the centre grill.

All Scotts / X5PEA's bumper just has the base model grills fitted to delete the fog lights. Easy enough to refit.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
a4gee said:
Thats a different grill Der.
Yeah I know, was just posting up the pic to show what it looked like. Andy's right Scotty could easily put the fogs back in if he wanted.

Revo01 said:
No. Scotty bought this from another forum member (xpea) who had it custom made, not the the one in the link. To be honest the one in the link is a rip off in my opinion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great post. Your car is looking cool Scotty. The new bumpers really set it off :thumbup:
Have you made any changes to the interior ?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Your car looks and sounds the business, well done mate. A labour of love obviously :thumbup:

On the shadow chrome rims, absoultely love them. Cleaned up my brake dust caked alloys today and thought the silver just looks too bright - actually preferred them covered in brake dust tbh. Goes really nicely with a black 'roc (agree black rims are too dark)

Well done again scott :clap: :clap: :clap:

*** for some reason r o c gets changed to scirocco automatically ???

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Yeah Geordie pulled off a great hover mower impression at the weekend ;)

21 - 40 of 76 Posts