Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am now the very proud owner of a 2.0 TSI GT Scirocco in Rising Blue. Went to collect it yesterday afternoon. Really jaw dropping to finally see my car in the flesh in the showroom all sparkling clean.

Unfortunately, by the time we'd done all the paperwork and chatted, looked over the car etc, it was dark :( so didn't really have a proper look in the open until this morning.

My overriding first impression is how smooth the DSG gearbox is. The shift changes are superb. Haven't really opened her up yet as we've had really heavy rain, but I'm really impressed with the turn of speed when you want to liven things up a bit. Feels so solid inside, more so as I'm coming from an Eos. The chunky steering wheel is lovely to hold, the leather seats extremely comfortable. Haven't touched the variable suspension yet, and cant wait for the weekend to have a good play and burn off some fuel :D Shame it's now all dirty and wet.....

As soon as I can, I'll get some pics in the gallery.

Love it.........

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great!
I have had mine a week now and I am loving it!
Fiddled with the variable ride settings, and I think I can feel a difference! but have not pushed yet until its done a few more miles!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes i did get the iPod cable, but having read what I did on here, I e mailed the dealer last week and asked him to check that it would be present.

·
Registered
283 Posts
veeedubba said:
Have found this wet weather that normal setting gives better performance than sport
very true veeedubba getting better turn in :)

great colour choice too

·
Registered
484 Posts
well wear with it and hopefully u will enjoy every minute of drivin it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts