Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
There's not enough sigs on this site. I think I've got the only one with a graphic in it and it's feeling lonely.

If you want a nice sig, PM me a pic of your car and your spec and I'll rattle one up for you.

Free of charge.

Cos I'm nice like that.

And I'm bored sh**less cos my car is still not well.

How to have a signature banner showing on your sig:

1) You need a flickr or photobucket account.
2) Upload the picture that you want to use for your sig to your flickr/photobucket account
3) Send me a PM with a link to the picture that you want to use
4) I'll make your sig and then post it in this thread
5) Copy the sig that I've made and upload it to your flickr/photobucket account
6) In the Signature section of your profile (in User Control Panel) put the link to your sig in there using the button.

That's it.[/b][/color]

[ATTACH type="full" alt="Instructions.jpg"]638._xfImport[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Evil Derboy said:
There's not enough sigs on this site. I think I've got the only one with a graphic in it and it's feeling lonely.

If you want a nice sig, PM me a pic of your car and your spec and I'll rattle one up for you.

Free of charge.

Cos I'm nice like that.

And I'm bored sh**less cos my car is still not well. :?
sorry about your posts evil it was me not watching what i was doing, its ok your not going mad :D

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sciroccorocket said:
Evil Derboy said:

Free of charge.

Cos I'm nice like that.

And I'm bored sh**less cos my car is still not well. :?
sorry about your posts evil it was me not watching what i was doing, its ok your not going mad :D
Aha - The mystery is solved!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I like them - very good. Only another 3 months till I get my car though !

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Evil Derboy said:

Free of charge.

Cos I'm nice like that.

And I'm bored sh**less cos my car is still not well.

cool id love one but no idea how to doo it, ill pm a pic later, question can i trust you :lol: np girly stuff :?
Yes please Evil, just got no pics to send as the camera is broke (thank the 3yr old and his water table) but I got a pearl black so you should be able to put somethign together... pretty please :)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.