Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grrrr :evil: :cry:

Just found a *** burn in the bucket of the rear seat behind the drivers seat... the size of a *** circumferance, deep & instantly noticeable in the Merlin Cloth.... so angry with myself ! I must've chucked a *** out the window but it caught & didn't go outside...

I don't know who / where to go to repair or replace... any ideas ? Also how much it's likely to cost me :oops:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ouch! I feel for you mate.
I did that years ago in a new Vauxhall I owned.
I still smoke occasionally but have vowed NEVER in the Roc even though I got the smokers pack.
Hopefully it might help me quit for good one day.
Have banned me mates too.
I love that "new car" smell :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
i smoke too , but did not order smokers pack , for the exact reason thats happened to you . defo no smoking in d roc . :eek:

·
Registered
572 Posts
smoking in a new car :eek:

I don't smoke so would never let anyone smoke in my car like nickp gotta hang on to the new car smell. Someone got in my current car 4 years later and couldn't believe it still smelt like a new car :)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
shooms said:
Grrrr :evil: :cry:

Just found a *** burn in the bucket of the rear seat behind the drivers seat... the size of a *** circumferance, deep & instantly noticeable in the Merlin Cloth.... so angry with myself ! I must've chucked a *** out the window but it caught & didn't go outside...

I don't know who / where to go to repair or replace... any ideas ? Also how much it's likely to cost me :oops:
I smoke in the roc too, did the very same thing in a passat I owned a few years ago. Nightmare. :cry:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think Chipsaway are able to repair small upholstery damage - might be worth a call. The same thing happened on my Mk1 TT, but the back seats were rarely used and a bit of insulating tape on the black leather did the trick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.