Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove into my village square tonight (6.15pm), Dromore, county down. It is a village of circa 2,000 people. Went into the newsagents, came out to find blue, white and viper green roc's parked beside my salsa red.................god they are so common!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drove round the town and located the residency of 2 of them. Will be "posting" invites to the forum tomorrow!! ;) ;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live in Manchester, and i've only seen 2 in total! One parked outside of my work about 6 months ago (white) and one on the M60 (salsa red) not so long ago. I thought i'd see more. I certainly want to, ha!

·
Registered
66 Posts
DJW said:
nickp said:
I've only seen two on the road since I discovered the Roc in January, and I live in built-up north London.
Saw a black one in Enfield, north London this morning. (Plus mine of course!)

Dave
What time and where abouts?? If that was around 7ish on the A10 that could've been me. I've not seen any others there so its a chance!

·
Registered
66 Posts
DJW said:
nickp said:
I've only seen two on the road since I discovered the Roc in January, and I live in built-up north London.
Saw a black one in Enfield, north London this morning. (Plus mine of course!)

Dave
What time and where abouts?? If that was around 7ish on the A10 that could've been me. I've not seen any others there so its a chance!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Still only seen a handful in the six months I have had mine!!

BRW/NickP/DJW - I am over in Harrow so keep an eye out for Darth Vader in stealth mode :lol: ;)

·
Registered
66 Posts
DJW said:
BRW said:
It was 8.15 am travelling along Southbury Road towards Enfield Town.

Dave
Can't say that was me. Right, I'm waving if I ever see one....... Gotta be you sooner or later DJW :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.