Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello fellow lucky people :D ! I have had my Scirocco for just over 3 weeks now, cant believe how brilliant it is!I Have already racked up 2,651miles (exactly) so far. I went from an Astra 3dr 1.9 CDTi 150 to the Scirocco and they are 2 worlds apart from each other with regards to...... well everything really. I just cant get to terms with the amount of looks i get. Even when the car is parked up i get back to it only to find people swarming the car. And the noise of the exhaust is somthing else, nice little pop when changing gear.

I am looking to do a few mods, starting with the wheels, any one got any ideas? preferably wide and multi spoked.
scirocco.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
258 Posts
wow looks, good, mine on order with similar spec, about 5 to 6 weeks away, CANT WAIT!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Hiya Selby, welcome along, nice motor....... :cool: :cool:

As for wheels, I have used rimstyle a couple of times, both to decide on my rims and for the scirocco I actually purchased my rims and tyres from them.

http://www.rimstyle.com/products/packag ... ;model=288

The link above provides 365 possible sets of rims for the roc, from 18-20 inch (do not go for black!!! :lol: anything else is fine!!)

Otherwise, a set of eibach or even lower H&M springs makes the car sit better, I went for the eibach as they are less severe, 30mm lower at the rear and 20mm lower at the front, (doesnt affect the ride and makes the car sit more level) other than that, a remap, for a car of that price quality I wouldnt use anyone other than DMS or Superchips. Then a Miltek exhaust and (when released) a K&N induction kit.

Other than that search Candy Monster's posts for internal mods as he is the tinker king!!

As I said welcome. ;) ;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shelby, I'm another southampton rocco driver (well curdridge)

Not sure about the H&M springs but I've got H&R fitted to mine and a superchips stasge II remap...

J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts