Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I dont have the dynaudio and I dont have the satnav/dvd..........Im a pleb, I have the basic system...........

Everything is a-ok until tonight.......TBH, I prefer the sound of the engine and more often than not have the radio off. However, Driving back from Newcastle, it started auto changing the volume. I mean from nothing ------to blow your head off. WTF!!!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
olek said:
I have had that happening to me as well, in my case I think it was caused by the volume button on the steering wheel sticking :D
I had been driving for 15 mins with the volume turned down to a minimum, then the volume clicked up a few notches, then 5 mins later just started climbing and climbing...........Had to switch it off. Switched it back on and seems fine, not sure what was happening..... :?

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davedavison said:
Have not had this happen,,but some systems are equipped with progressive volume control...which increases the volume as you go faster....so were you doing 140mph ...lol
No, Ive had the progressive volume control on other cars and it wasnt that. I was doing 40-50mph.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.