Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined the m1 at junction 40 this morning there was a BLK Roc at the side of me YG09 and when we both joined the motorway there was a White Roc , I have a red roc YK09.
Was VW's version of the italian job :mad:) just with nicer cars!!!

Lou x

·
Registered
153 Posts
LouLou, where do you herald from? you said you got on at J40

·
Registered
153 Posts
I drive between j40 and j41 everyday, I see a lack roc most days but it's not an 09 plate. don't think their a forum member as i've waived a couple of times, but they ignored me

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I live in Ossett and get on m1 at 40 n come off at 41 every morning, the blk roc tht joined with me was YG09 FLR N the white roc tht was already on the m1 was a private plate! Im in a roc rocca YK09 VMM.....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JaseW wat rocca do u drive??

·
Registered
153 Posts
I drive a white 2.0 GT de-badged. What colour is your Roc?

We must miss each other as I live in ossett too.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I drive a RED 2.0L GT .... Will watch out for u :shock:

Louise :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
Glad to know i'm not alone, I don't see many Rocs about in Wake. Although I saw a few new reg ones at JCT ready for collection.

I'll keep my eyes open too :cool:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They have a blue petrol demo (my friend drives it but sum1s wanting 2buy it :mad:( oh no) and a new red diesel GT demo..... and a blk petrol!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I shudder at the thought of a diesel Roc ;) unless it was a V6 :)

I went to JCT originally to buy my Roc, but I got the typical.. ooh lots of people wanting to buy... youv'e no chance of a discount..

I wish they were a better dealership, had a few issues with them over the years!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey... Mines a Diesel and I luv him!!! I got him frm Wakefield JCT600 n got a good discount!!
Lou :D

G

·
JaseW said:
I drive between j40 and j41 everyday, I see a lack roc most days but it's not an 09 plate. don't think their a forum member as i've waived a couple of times, but they ignored me
Could be mine as my 58 plate goes that way every day.

If it is then i appologise for missing your wave!

·
Registered
153 Posts
LouLou said:
Hey... Mines a Diesel and I luv him!!! I got him frm Wakefield JCT600 n got a good discount!!
Lou :D
I'm sure you got a good discount being a lady ;) and I summise your friend is a salemsan at JCT as you said he drives the demo currently.

joking aside, I've had a couple of cars from JCT in the past, there not all bad. I've mainly been let down by the servicing department...

Kianok said:
Could be mine as my 58 plate goes that way every day.

If it is then i appologise for missing your wave!
I'll watch out for you tomorrow, I've had a week off and back to work tomorrow :cry:

G

·
Saw another Black Roc this morning, 58 plate 2.0 Diesel. Got paired with him coming off at J34 M1.

Thanks for the friendly wave!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I join junct 40 bout 7.30 on a morning now so I can get to work early and get a good spot for Mr Rocca :mad:) hehe

G

·
LouLou said:
I join junct 40 bout 7.30 on a morning now so I can get to work early and get a good spot for Mr Rocca :mad:) hehe
Way too early for me! You'll be lucky to see me passing J40 much before 9:30!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts