Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... another excited newbie here!

Well i ordered mine 14 weeks ago and have just been informed its on the ship! Wahhooooo!! :D Does anyone know a rough guess on how long the wait will be now.

Also at the min ive got a A3 2.0T 200bhp... so not going to see difference in power. I had that mapped by APR, does anyone know if theyve brought a map out yet? Or do you recommend Bluefin?

I am so excited!! Just bought my plate (DU09 DUB) , dropped it off at the dealer awaiting registration..... hopefully have some piccies soon

Thanks!

Dawn x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well theres a bit of a story behind it lol

I went into vw always wanting 2.0tsi gt white, which is what i got. I wanted the sunroof and xenons. Gutted i couldnt get xenons coz only the first so many were made with them so i was set on sunroof and thats all, until something put me off it. Everyone was saying to me, get the leather, get this, get that, but i like the cloth so ive just stuck to a basic one with no extras.

After the day i ordered mine, the guy from vw rang me, he had one in durham or somewhere, with xenons, cloth, parking sensors and folding mirrors, and i could of had it a week later costing me an extra £9 per month... I said no!!!! lol you probably think i am mad, but i dont like the look of the parking sensors, i never have. But now... after reading all the posts on here, im probably going to regret not getting them!! ooops

I then saw the other day on vw that they have introduced 19s as an extra.. and i want them!! but because mine is already built and on ship i cant :( might have to be a purchase after mapping

So there you go, ive got white gt, totally standard no extras lol

Piccies soon :)

Dawn x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.