Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner

Stolen Badge

4K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  olek 
#1 ·
Got up this morning to find some low life had screwdrivered my bonnet badge off leaving a nice deep scratch in the process :evil:

Looks like it came off quite easily

Anyone had this happen to them?

#3 ·
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some f***er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: F***ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's f***ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of s**t fucked with it.
Lance: They should be f***ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a**hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a f***er!
Vincent: What's more chicken***t than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f*** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

G
#4 ·
Evil Derboy said:
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of s**t fucked with it.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that a**hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Vincent: What's more chicken***t than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f*** with another man's vehicle.
Ha ha Pulp Fiction if my memory serves me right!

#5 ·
kianok said:
Evil Derboy said:
Ha ha Pulp Fiction if my memory serves me right!
correct pulp fiction one of my fave films

#7 ·
jimmyvr6 said:
Got up this morning to find some low life had screwdrivered my bonnet badge off leaving a nice deep scratch in the process :evil:
Looks like it came off quite easily
Anyone had this happen to them?
There was a spate of that in my area a few years back - its times like that I wish we were more like the middle east (cut fingers and/or hands off for thieving). Id like to see them operate that screwdriver with no thumbs!

Can you get a replacement at all?

Cheers, Tim

#12 ·
#13 ·
The annoying thing is it wasn't parked on the road, it was on my drive as close as I can get it to the house.

It seems they are only glued on anyway, judging by the sticky foam bits left on the bonnet. I suppose the easier they come off
the less damage is done :?

#14 ·
jimmyvr6 said:
The annoying thing is it wasn't parked on the road, it was on my drive as close as I can get it to the house.
It seems they are only glued on anyway, judging by the sticky foam bits left on the bonnet. I suppose the easier they come off
the less damage is done :?
Wow thats pretty shitty isn't it - so some little toe rag has come onto your property to steal your badges???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.