Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls & boys,

As promised, here some pictures of my "Candy Precious"

First three were taken on the first trip we took the "Precious", to la Bourgogne and les Vosges in France. I do appologize as the 'Precious' had a few miles on it in fine weather, skies full of bugs hitching a ride on the front :twisted:
Number 4 and 5 are 'my sweet rides': my trustworthy 2-wheeler "Storm" (flaming red) and my "Precious". 6 wheels in total and +300 horsepower.

Enjoy
Kat

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
As you mentioned, the rims......
I had some 19" BBS wheels lying around, and brought them to the dealer after purchasing the "Precious", but they told me that they would not fit as they are too wide and I don't want the tires to come out of the car (if you know what I mean).
Since then I have been surfing for some black rims, because I think that black/white opposite would look great on the rims.
So far, I found some that I really like, but better wait until the registration tax is paid (it is huge in Belgium) and then wait some more. And as I have my birthday in October, I know what I can put on my wishlist :roll:

I particularly like the OZ racing wheels, Superturismo GT, matt black with a little red lettering (which then would combine my favorite colours: white/black & red). I would like them in 18", not to interfer with my riding confort.
As I am a novice to all these things, I don't know if they match and if they would be a match for my wallet...

The riding experience on the 17" is very comfortable and I wouldn't like to give it up, and that could be the case with bigger wheels. But you never know of course.

Greets,
Kat

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, I could take the BBS's to the tyre dealer, and if he reckons they will fit, have them black powder painted (I do want BLACK rims) and fit them.
I just might you know......
but for the time being, I'm a bit immobile after knee surgery.
The 'Precious' will be in the garage here for about 6 weeks. The only thing I can do is look at it from the backyard. (snif, snif)

That sure gives me some time to consider the rims, and otherwise, there's still the OZ (which I like a lot).....

you know, I'll see about that, and if I ever decide, I'll post another picture.

Greets,
Kat

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks
I'll give it a look.

greets
Kat

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
you're right : it is !!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.