Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The striking lines immediately impress.

Already the successful basis version of the latest edition of the Scirocco challanges the senses â€" as well as the designers and engineers from OETTINGER. They already provided its predecessors with the legendary OETTINGER 16-Valve engines. The most fascinating tuning Scirocco of the time â€" the „Birocco“ from VW’s research department was even powered by two OETTINGER power units.

With a lot of passion and enthusiasm the OETTINMGER team have once again managed to set the standard. Pure suspense â€" from front to rear is how the OETTINGER Scirocco presents itself. The sporty and dynamic traits are expertly and successfully complemented by the OETTINGER body kit â€" this consists of Aero Flaps for the front splitter, sill extensions and a rear diffuser. As usual, all components are manufactured from high quality RIM to OEM standard and are available from December 2008.

The powerful engine conversions are also impressive. The heart of a sport coupe is and remains the engine! â€" This also applies to the OETTINGER Scirocco; 240 PS for the 2.0 turbo engine and 200 PS for the 1.4l TSI power plant due to modified engine management are only the beginning. Unconstrained propulsion and secure on the limit performance will be provided for before the year is out with up to 350 PS and 470 Nm (2.0 TSI), a specially tuned adjustable suspension and larger brakes. The highly polished stainless steel exhaust system from the OETTINGER turbocharger back, with its distinctive sound will also naturally be included as will a larger intercooler.

For further noticeable fun and noble appearance â€" Up to 20” OETTINGER type RXX sport wheels, Carbon interior, stainless steel kick plates, finest floor mats and aluminium pedals.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wigit said:
remains the best looking modified roc
Think i'm going to agree wih you on this one. I've aways been a fan of Oettinger, especially what they did with the Mk1 and Mk2 Golfs. Tasteful and never too over the top. I can see speed bumps a problem on the Scirocco though.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Is that not the accessory body kit? bar the diffuser that is.

You could do the bit around the air dam in white vinyl, thats what i'm gonna try :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ive got this kit on order with RSD Cars, Oettinger are making 2 kits, the fiber glass version which is available now, and the plastic (as per OEM bumpers) version which they estimate will be around June-ish.

Wheels arrive at the end of the week and should be fitted early next week.

Al

·
Registered
22 Posts
TonyIroc said:
Make sure we get to see some pics once the wheels are fitted!
Off course!

;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts