Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my rocco is at work takin it home 2morrow evenin here are some pics of it just off the transporter

·
Registered
454 Posts
Congratulations Turbo - must be frustrating seeing it but not being able to drive it yet.

Never mind just one more sleep to go!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha im not 2 bad but have been 2 busy at work 2 think about it prob hit me now when i jump into bed

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Congrats Turbo!

I think out of anybody on this forum your the one who has been the most excited!

Looking forward to hear your verdicts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey turbo, congrats on the new roc...looking great :)
Just wondering, is that the 1.4 model? have a 1.4 dsg ordered and not sure what exactly the irish specced version will look like!

·
Registered
283 Posts
its a candy and its a 1.4 you can tell by the badge

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what can i say im still in shock its so nice i cant even put it into words and my god if u are waitin for a rocco or goin ordering one do and will b the best thing u ever did what a car more pics will come in a min

thanx for the comments so far and my phone camera is not that great so quality is not the best

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
115 Posts
At last Turbo looking well, looks like Santa is still making late deliveries :lol:
I'll keep an eye out for you around limerick!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Woohoo!!

Looks much cleaner with the badges off the back too.

Remember Turbo the secret of maturity is knowing the volume control also turns to the left!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoy

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ha thanx for the comments i changed the plates on it 2nite will have pics up later and more things 2 come soon hopefully

1 - 15 of 15 Posts