Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if Topgear are going to do a review on the TV show?
I saw the scirocco on Topgear once for about 15 seconds!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Topgear's Car Of The Year Special magazine issue had an editorial with the guys over in the US of A and it has been rumoured they may use the Roc piece on the next series.

Having voted it their COFTY they surely must give it more air time - although the more exposure it gets the more will get sold and I am quite enjoying being one of the chosen few :mrgreen:

Roc On!!,

·
Registered
484 Posts
i seen the bit they did on the top gear mag was good but would b even better if it was on top gear show and diddnt they put the rocco on the cool wall if i can remember right

·
Registered
29 Posts
I do love top gear but im getting a bit fed up with not seeing any reviews on any cars that`s below 50K these days.
They just do what they want to do. Not what we would like to see shown. As long as it involves exotic locations & racing a train,plane or bike there happy!
Come to think of it! Thats my ideal job. :)
doozer said:

·
Registered
3 Posts
huds said:
I do love top gear but im getting a bit fed up with not seeing any reviews on any cars that`s below 50K these days.
They just do what they want to do. Not what we would like to see shown. As long as it involves exotic locations & racing a train,plane or bike there happy!
Come to think of it! Thats my ideal job. :)
doozer said:
Right!
It's nice to see reviews of expensive super cars, now and then. But those 3 chaps seem to produce and fill this program just for themselves!
Not for 'normal' people.

·
Registered
3 Posts
doozer said:
Just don't expect more. That's already quit something. As long it's not british, it's nothing to them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts