Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i will say it b4 anybody else yes im mad ha i went on a trackday with the rocco 2day have the car sense tuesday and my god what a car on the track was keepin up with non turbo supras and tt supras on the bents and ate most hondas off the track have no pics yet

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just chanced it ha was savage on the track shocked everybody how quick the car is was keepin up with a tt supra on the corners and kept up with a 220 brake non turbo supra

·
Banned
86 Posts
trackdays and the ring (technically a public toll road) are excluded from most policies, check the small print, you can get track day insurance, the week link in the track day package apart from standard wheels and tyres is the breaks

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Brave man putting your car on the track. Out of 50 cars at my last track day a nice looking Sierra Cosworth and a Clio V6 did not make it back in one piece as it started raining and people decided to brave it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Turbo, you should change your user name to 'big balls'. Bet it was great fun but i'd invest in insurance, you cant account for other people. So much for running it in! :lol:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha ya some brave bastard alright i was ha everybody in shock but what a car

im after puttin the car on the dyno as well got 172 standrad car and should b 160

1 - 8 of 8 Posts