Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
davedavison said:
Hi,

Remap has been a real sucess, just gives the car the pull it deserves, next is to fit my forge vacuum operated valve...i know i keep going on about this, but it was the best bolt on mod i did to my gti mk5 golf.
as long as your motor is chipped this mod really release the boost for you....NICE :cool:
How difficult is this to do dave? Its not something Ive considered. How much is the valve? Can you fit it yourself or would you need a mechanic to do it??

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
davedavison said:
They cost about £150.00 depending on where u get it from - - awesome gti is good price £118 +vat when they have them in stock, but if they order direct from forge there about 134+vat..fitting is a little tricky because it bolts onto the side of your turbo inlet...it comes with full instructions but i got a mechanic to do mine...he just charged me £30 cash took him about an hour..i wanted to do it myself but the motors to expensive for that :lol: hope you get one..i dont know anyone else who got one..so it would be interesting to see what u think...

ps you have to look at the valve for mk5 golf gti on awesome website..but i spoke to forge and they're the same
www.awesome-gti.co.uk

pps - -im off to dublin in the morning..but not taking my roc :cry: had to hire a bloody corsa :oops: although it'll make me like my roc more when i get home thursday...if thats possible :lol:
Cheers I will have a look at them. If you make it up north while you are over give me a shout!! ;)

·
Registered
62 Posts
We use Jetex 3" down pipe with high flow cat with jetex resonated cat back system works really well on our RC280 , better quality than the milltek and cheaper!!!
scottyroc said:
Right, ive got my roc- ive chipped my roc- ive ordered my induction kit- ive ordered my forge vacuum operated valve(A MUST HAVE BY THE WAY) releases alot of extra boost for chipped motors-

NOW i want a turbo back exhaust, i know milltek are launching theres in oct 09...

Does anyone know if theres one available now...where from..how much...any good.

Any info appreciated..

ps i used the ipro re-map has worked a charm with 47bhp gain and a bucket of torque..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.