Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vote for Member of the week goes to Evil Derboy
reason being hes a top bloke for doing everyones Signatures and IMHO making mine one of the best, well that was until i saw his new one but second best will do me

a close second was daviddavidson for having more posts in one day than myself and imitebeurda put together, believe me thats some feat :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
yes thanks evil, i actually think mine is the best btw :D

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
davedavison said:
yeah man, they all look cool...very good :mrgreen: im happy with second though....found this forum by accident, really loving it now though..thanks guys..
im gonna take a nice picture of my motor after cleaning at the weekend...then evil says he'll sort me a sig...top bloke..i agree ;)
you might make first next week, but i think evil will take some beating again he might make it two in a row, all depends if he gives me a free upgrade :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
sciroccorocket said:
davedavison said:
yeah man, they all look cool...very good :mrgreen: im happy with second though....found this forum by accident, really loving it now though..thanks guys..
im gonna take a nice picture of my motor after cleaning at the weekend...then evil says he'll sort me a sig...top bloke..i agree ;)
you might make first next week, but i think evil will take some beating again he might make it two in a row, all depends if he gives me a free upgrade :lol:
Yours is still the best Rocket. The orange is unbeaten so far.

Right I'm off out for a run on my (pedal)bike.

Davedavison - get a decent shadowblue pic and I'll do yours later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.