Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an unusual specified scirocco in stock physical ready for delivery, this vehicle is unregistered

GT 2.0TSI DSG
Viper Green Metallic
Anthracite Leather, Winter Pack & Xenons
Carpet Mats
Cruise Control
Digital Radio Reception
DVD Nav/Radio System inc Dynaudio
Electrically Folding Door Mirrors
Flat Tyre Indicator
Park Distance Control

Regards
Jon Greenwood
Northfield Volkswagen Cirencester
01285 650222
[email protected]

·
Registered
252 Posts
Whats the price?

PS some pics would go down well as we've not seen any Viper Green's in the UK to date.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to let you know, although the factory build says its been built with a DAB radio according to pricelist this isn't possible. This must mean the car doesn't have DAB. The car does have xenons which are now discontinued for Scirocco.

·
Registered
484 Posts
looks like a lovely car i think if i ever buy one again i will go 2 england for one no spec in the irish cars

·
Registered
283 Posts
there was someone in cirencester who had gone viper green that i had seen on a forum

·
Registered
89 Posts
Jon,

Do me a favour if is possible...

I have ordered my car and I am told that the order is at the dealers, so In-Drive (one of your sister companies) should have enquired about my car with Inchape. Any chance you can find out if they have or not?

White diesel, with tyre and cruise.

Ta

Craig

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Craig

Unfortunately I don't deal with in-drive but you could try terry ward [email protected]. He deals with most of in-drive and operates out of swindon VW thier number is 01793 891815, hopefully they'll have sent you sale to him.

In reponse to the other query this is a car ordered for myself as a demonstrator but as we already have 2 demo's its not required so now available for sale.

We have also lowered the price of our ex-demo Scirocco's we have an '08 plate GT TSI in Red with Winter pack available for £19495, I believe its covered about 3500miles. We also have a 2.0TDI DSG which isn't a GT with parking sensors this is now £20995, it is a '58 with about 1000 miles in metallic black.

Regards
Jon

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BigDawgBaker said:
The car does have xenons which are now discontinued for Scirocco.
Really..any idea why?[/quote]

Not sure really, we knew they were creating problems with lead times so maybe VW were not comfortable they could commit to their 16 week schedule for xenon cars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Busiess Manager whats the verdict on this then has their been much interest and whats the feedback from the public?

Be honest... :!:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
andy_1 said:
Busiess Manager whats the verdict on this then has their been much interest and whats the feedback from the public?

Be honest... :!:
Fielded a couple of calls on it but haven't exactly had a massive reaction to it. The customers coming in have either been love it or hate it. Then again it may be a little loud for our conservative cirencester bunch.

Suits me as I've been told as soon as I sell the red one then I can register that so I'd prefer nobody to buy it tbh.

In reality I reckon that as soon as it gets registered and hits the used car site then we'll sell it pretty quick as it'll then become visable to the entire country. As its new they don't really know its here yet unless they've been onto the forums.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
It will be good to get another one in this colour registered on the road and get some attention out there. In years to come it will be like trying to find a Mk1 Golf GTi in Helios Blue.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts