Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to any VW dealers out there

Why is it taking so long to sort out the accessories available to the scirrocco. The German VW site offers a variery of extras to fit onto the car. Its been luck for such an awsome forum site to post what is available and trusty old ebay with a few dealers posting items there. Think its about time VW got their act together, especially the cruise control saga.

Hoping for some progress.

Sciroccrich

·
Registered
106 Posts
I ordered my roc about a month ago and asked the dealer about varies accessories and he could get me anything in the german accessory book.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I enquired with my dealer and he got me a list printed of one of their web circles.

I ordered the below;

Pedal caps - Auto
Door Sill Trim Steel
Luxury Front Carpet Mats
Luxury Rear Carpet Mats
Semi Rigid Load liner
Rear Window Blind

Apart from the above on what he sent me there was side skirt, front skirt and rear.

I think the cars shape is great as it is so i didn't bother with that. But I am looking to get some nice alloys later on. With my spec and this lot on top Mrs has me on the leash for a little longer, but I will find a way out!

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
atayub said:
I enquired with my dealer and he got me a list printed of one of their web circles.

I ordered the below;

Pedal caps - Auto
Door Sill Trim Steel
Luxury Front Carpet Mats
Luxury Rear Carpet Mats
Semi Rigid Load liner
Rear Window Blind

Apart from the above on what he sent me there was side skirt, front skirt and rear.

I think the cars shape is great as it is so i didn't bother with that. But I am looking to get some nice alloys later on. With my spec and this lot on top Mrs has me on the leash for a little longer, but I will find a way out!
atayub, any chance of posting up the part numbers in case any members have less "helpful" dealers! Equipped with the part numbers they can just go straight to the parts desk!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.