Volkswagen Scirocco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
HS Motorsport is now offering the VW Scirocco tuning in a new Special Edition, the Volkswagen Scirocco Remis which is base on the 2.0 TSI version. HS Motorsport offers the Remis in two guises, with outputs of 290HP and 320HP. The exhaust system consists of a flash tube with a diameter of 70 millimeters, a special metal catalyst and a front and a rear silencer. Four large 76 millimeter dispose the exhaust tailpipes.

The Volkswagen Scirocco Remis also comes equipped with an H&R coilover kit, a Brembo Grand Turismo brake system. The body kit of the Volkswagen Scirocco Remis includes new carbon fiber front and rear bumpers, side skirts and black matte roof. The interior of the Volkswagen Scirocco Remis includes Recaro Sportster CS heated seats and other leather accents

hs-motorsport.jpg

hs-scirocco.jpg

recaro-leather-scirocco.jpg

rear-seats-scirocco.jpg

scirocco-hs-motor-sport.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
mmmmmmm me likes
*purrrrr purrrrr*
^x^

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm loving those seats! How come the Roc isn't available with Recaro's as an optional extra like the S3 is?
The door cards are a bit naff!

·
Registered
411 Posts
TonyIroc said:
Hopefully the recaro's will be an option in the 'R' as they are on the outgoing R32.
Are R32's not leather as standard, with the £1500 option of Recaro's?
The S3 is leather as standard, with a £1500 option of Recaro's!
The 'R' looks like its going to be cloth / alcantara as standard judging by the real life photo's - so how would they price it? £1500 for the leather (shown in all the publicity shots) and £3000 for Recaro's?! Surely not!!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
They should...but it doesnt look like its gonna happen!

·
Registered
484 Posts
im lovin the kit

·
Registered
138 Posts
i have a slightly diffeent opinion to a lot of youguys i think im not very keen on the seats atall they look the leather has come from a 5 year old sofa just a lil too soft for my liking i rather the stiched leather on the standard option, however i do really like the body kit n exhausts

·
Registered
5,216 Posts
youvebinaced said:
i have a slightly diffeent opinion to a lot of youguys i think im not very keen on the seats atall they look the leather has come from a 5 year old sofa just a lil too soft for my liking i rather the stiched leather on the standard option, however i do really like the body kit n exhausts
yeah i agree about the seats more DFS than Recaro

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.